Aircraft Cabin Configuration
With our many years of experience, we accompany you, our customers, in all stages of commercial aircraft cabin configuration.
- Advice on the implementation of complex projects including cost, quality and target responsibility.
- Project- and Program-Management, Process Analyse and Process Design.
- Definition, implementation, and track changes to configuration items and related documents.
- Supervision of Change Boards including preparation and follow-up.
- Strong cooperation together with your internal Engineering department.
We know your needs and requirements, and implement them together with your aircraft manufacturer. Regardless whether your project is a LineFit or Cabin Upgrade configuration.
- OAS accompagnies his customers during the cabin definition with the aircraft manufacturer;
- OAS examinies the definition of aircraft cabin equipment (LOPA), taking into account the structural link to the aircraft type concerned;
- OAS takes into consideration the customer requirements regarding technical feasibility;
- OAS accompagnies your project during the manufacturing process at the aircraft´s assembly line from A to Z on behalf of the customers (and conducting customer inspections);
- OAS guarantees the monitoring compliance with required EASA / FAA and part certification requirements; Advice and execution in accordance with EN9100, EASA Part 21-G and EASA Part-145;
- OAS can carry out as well customer acceptance tests at the aircraft manufacturer before delivery, under respect of all aviation worthiness requirements;
- Acquisition of project management.
Let´s talk about your new projects. We take over the project planning and implementation from the very beginning.